Merchant Happenings

Halloween Face Painting and Costume Contest

Merchant: Coconut Kidz
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm
Tuesday, October 31st

Join us for an evening of family fun at Coconut Kidz! Children in costume receive free face painting. Also, be sure to get your picture taken to enter our social media costume contest. All contest entries will be posted on Facebook and the one with the most likes, wins!

Visit Shop Sandestin on Facebook and Instagram, or call 850.351.1806 for more information.

Black Friday Sidewalk Sale

Merchant: Barefoot Princess
Friday, November 24th - Sunday, November 26th

Join us for the Black Friday Sidewalk Sale at the Sandestin Family Retail Shops, located in the Village of Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy an additional 25% of sale items for a total savings of 50%-75% off at Barefoot Princess, Island Clothiers, Coconut Kidz and Sandestin Clothing Company! Items already marked at 75% off, do not qualify.

Visit Shop Sandestin on Facebook and Instagram, or call 850.352.2806 for more information.

New Year's Sidewalk Sale

Merchant: Barefoot Princess
Friday, December 29th - Tuesday, January 2nd

Join us for the New Year's Sidewalk Sale at the Sandestin Family Retail Shops, located in the Village of Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy an additional 25% off sale items for a total savings of 50%-75% off at Barefoot Princess, Island Clothiers, Coconut Kidz and Sandestin Clothing Company. Items already marked at 75% off, do not qualify.

Visit Shop Sandestin on Facebook and Instagram, or call 850.351.1806 for more information.

Celebrate your Birthday at BLAST

Merchant: Blast Arcade & Laser Maze

Have a BLAST of a birthday in our BLAST birthday party room!

  • Free to use birthday party room with the purchase of your game cards.
  • You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks.
  • Birthday Party Room seats 40.
  • To reserve the party room, call 850-654-3333 or email info@blastfunandgames.com.

Happy Hour & Nightly Specials at Agave Azul

Merchant: Agave Azul
Time: 4-6pm

HAPPY HOUR:
1/2 price Mojitos
1/2 price well drinks
$6 margaritas

Happy Hour at The Village Door

Merchant: John Wehner's Village Door Nightclub
Time: 8:30 - 9:30pm | Everyday

Enjoy FREE DRINKS Friday & Saturday from 8:30-9:30pm at The Village Door!

Marlin Grill Happy Hour

Merchant: Marlin Grill
Time: 5-7pm *bar only*

Marlin Grill is offering a new Happy Hour selection. Guests can enjoy $5, $9 selection of appetizers, speciality plates and drink specials in the beautiful Marlin Grill.

See Menu

Rum Runners Dueling Piano Show

Merchant: Rum Runners
Time: 8:00 PM

Enjoy the unforgettable dueling pianos along with featured guitarist Wes Heath!

  • Guitarist Wes Heath plays from 5-8PM nightly. Dueling Piano Show follows.

Weekly Specials

Merchant: Fat Tuesday Daiquiri Bar

Enjoy Happy Hour at Fat Tuesday Daiquiri Bar Monday - Thursday from 7PM-Close

Evening Drink Specials

  • Monday Margarita Madness: $5 Smalls/12oz. and $7 Larges/20oz.
  • $2 Tuesdays: All 7oz daiquiris just $2
  • Bushwackers Wednesdays: $5 Smalls/12oz. and $7 Larges/20oz.
  • 190 Thursdays: $5 Smalls/12oz. and $7 Larges/20oz.

© Copyright 2017, The Village of Baytowne Wharf  -  Privacy Policy  |  Website Created By: Edge 4
© 2017, The Village of Baytowne Wharf.
Privacy Policy | Website by: Edge 4